We’ve all heard about elf on a shelf… This year we’d like to
see your Brewer in The Mash Tun!
Attach your pictures in any of our social media platforms with the hashtag #CharMur for the chance to win. Stripy socks are
optional, and creativity is encouraged. All we ask is you are dressed
The First Prize will win a #CharMur (Murphy and Farams!) care
package filled to the brim with loads of goodies to make your New Year merry
Entry to competition costs whatever you can afford with all
proceeds going to the @licensedtradecharity – a fantastic
charity helping those within the industry to get back on their feet.
Restrictions and conditions
• You must be aged 18 or over to enter.
• Charles Faram and Murphy & Son employees or their families are not eligible.
• Only Facebook, Twitter and Instagram entries will be permitted.
• Entries received after the deadline in the entry details are ineligible, null, and void.
• Charles Faram & Murphy and Son are not responsible for entries that are sent but not received by either company for any reason.
• The judges will be from the Charles Faram and Murphy & Son Marketing teams. The decision of CharMur is final.
• By submitting an application to CharMur, you are agreeing to allow us to use your name for publicity purposes if you are selected as one of the winners. The name and home town of the winners who are selected will appear on the Charles Faram and Murphy & Son websites and social media. No other personal details will be published
• CharMur reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to alter any contest rules at any time. Entrants will be notified via the Charles Faram and Murphy & Son websites as well as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
• By entering the competition, you are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these contest rules and terms and conditions.
Monday 7th December at 17:00
How to claim your prize
• Winners will be announced at 10:00 on 22nd December 2020
• Successful entrants will be asked to provide a mailing address. The winning items may be sent in more than 1 package.
• A list of the people selected to be judges can be requested by emailing char[email protected], or DM to @charMurXmas on Facebook.
• Charles Faram and Murphy & Son will not be held liable for any existing disability that has become aggravated as a result of the competition or any condition or illness which originated prior to the competition which has required medical treatment preceding such a date. If you are in any doubt as to your physical ability to take part in the competition then you must consult your doctor. The companies will not be held responsible for any injury or damage to equipment that occurs while taking part in Brewer in a mash tun.
• Be careful with your brewers and equipment. It is after all still 2020 and we all know that anything can happen. Respect your brewer, they’re not just for Christmas or for using to take part in CharMur competitions