A New Faram’s Friend – Feature from France Vibing with these responses? Oui
Five Minutes with Faram continues as our Dan Pullen dives into a chat with Jonas Trummer, the Master Brewer behind the scenes at Little Atlantique Brewery in the charming Chantenay district of Nantes.
At the heart of it all, Charles Faram’s hops stand as the special ingredient, ready to elevate your beer to new heights of taste and aroma.
Because life shouldn’t be boring, and neither should beer! #FiveMinutesWithFaram #CraftBeer #HopArtistry
- What’s your favourite hop?
Magnum. Great for bittering. Awesome aromas for single hop lager beers.
- What’s your favourite beer?
Aecht Schlenkerla Rauchmaerzen
- What’s your favourite food and beer pairing?
A nice barrel aged Imperial Baltic Porter with a chocolate based dessert
- What’s your favourite beer destination?
- What’s your favourite pub in the world?
House of Beer, Krakow, Poland
- What’s the one item in the brewery you couldn’t live without?
The beer spirale that goes on the zwickel valve
Little Atlantique - Five Minutes With Faram
- What’s your favourite song/album/artist/music to play during a brew day?
- If you weren’t in the brewing industry, what would you be doing?
Digging out some ancient civilisations
- Who is your biggest inspiration in brewing?
Dr. Martin Zarnkow from the Research Center Weihenstephan for Brewing and Food Quality
- What got you into brewing?
My first internship in a brewery with 16 years
- What’s your favourite beer festival?
- What’s your favourite interest/hobby outside of brewing?
- What’s the last beer you brewed?
A Cold Kveik IPA
- Fuggles or Goldings?
- What’s next for the brewery or what can we look forward to from the brewery?
We are going to brew an amazing Double IPA that will be dry-hopped exclusively with NZ hops from Charles Faram.